This is by far the best Parsley Salad recipe that goes great with anything but especially with this Roasted Bone Marrow. The fresh flavor of the parsley complements the shallots, lemon juice, garlic, and capers which are then finished with a sprinkling of coarse sea salt. Pure perfection!
Table of contents
Why We Love This Dish
- It's a perfect side salad that goes great with any grilled or roasted dishes
- Only uses six ingredients
- Very quick and simple to make
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
Key Ingredients Notes
Be sure to purchase flat-leaf Parsley for this recipe and not the curly leaf variety, which is more often used as a garnish. The flat-leaf parsley has a nice clean and peppery taste with a touch of earthiness.
How To Make This Dish
- Step 1: Coarsely chop fresh parsley and mince shallots.
- Step 2: Combine parsley, shallot, and capers.
- Step 3: Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice
Frequently Asked Questions
You can make the parsley salad mixture ahead of time but hold off on drizzling the lemon and olive juice to prevent it from getting wilted.
Promptly place the Parsley Salad in the refrigerator in a sealed container within 1 to 2 hours of serving. Store any leftovers in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Unfortunately, no. Besides the fresh flavor of the parsley, you need the texture to give the salad that nice crunch.
Other Recipes To Try
📖 Recipe Card
- 1 cup fresh parsley roughly chopped
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- Coarsely chop fresh parsley and mince shallot.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, shallot, and capers.
- Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Drizzle over parsley salad.
- You can make the parsley salad mixture ahead of time but hold off on drizzling the lemon and olive juice to prevent it from getting wilted.