JOZmahal team is growing and we're looking to add to our food blogging community. Check out the job opportunities below.
Social Media Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated professional responsible for creating engaging and creative content (text and video) on social media. Strong familiarity with the target audience in the recipe creation/food blogging niche is a must!
The perfect candidate will help to achieve the overarching goal of enhancing brands and driving digital follower expansion.
- Advanced or fluent English (written and oral).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- High-speed Internet and computer with MS Office.
- Thoroughly internet literate with the ability to do research online.
- Ability and desire to work remotely.
- Firm understanding of video copyright laws and YouTube’s terms of service.
- Working knowledge of SEO.
- Strong understanding and experience with the following tools, however, we will train the right candidate:
- Creating and designing engaging social media posts and videos on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Scheduling and managing content calendar.
- Monitoring and engaging on social networks.
- Preparation of monthly reports and analyses, along with recommendations on key metrics.
- Performing marketing research on the latest trends and best practices.
- Monitoring trending hashtags and topics while finding unique ways to integrate them into the brand.
- Sending out emails.
- Participating in team meetings via Zoom.
If you are organized, intelligent, accurate, detail-oriented, consistent, reliable, a fast learner, self-directed, and analytical, then we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Flexible Part-Time, Contract
Rate: $15 - $20 hourly
Hours: 5 to 20 hours per month
Check out our About Page to learn more about JOZmahal.